The L 21 Print course contains
- 8 Course Books in 4 Levels, with 28 units of learning and 4 units of revision.
- 16 hours audio content on 2 MP 3 CDs, covering the 28 units
- 4 Volume Correspondence Course ( to be purchased separately)
Linguaphone is the world’s most successful program because of its Method and Syllabus.
The Linguaphone Method
- The natural method of learning -Listen-Understand-Speak- just as we learned our mother tongue.
- Self study method. No teachers are needed.
- Study at your own time, pace and place.
- Learn by studying a little, and often. Just 30 minutes a day for 90 days.
- Based on Guided Total Immersion so you learn to think and speak in English.
- Uses Native English Speakers, so you get the correct pronunciation and accent.
- Learn grammar in context, with no need to memorize rules.
The Linguaphone Syllabus: Linguaphone 21 Print has 4 levels
Linguaphone 21 Print gives command over a vocabulary of 2500 words.
- Based on the Council of Europe Waystage Syllabus.
- Uses the Communicative Method.
- Created by a team of 5 Universities, led by the University of York.
- USD 10 million invested in R and D, 9 years in development.
- The Linguaphone Academic Advisory Council has the world's top authorities in the English language.
|Level ||Books ||Vocabulary ||MP3 Audio ||CC Books ||Activities || |
|Basic ||2 ||500-600 ||Yes ||1 ||347 || |
|Fluent ||2 ||1100-1300 ||Yes ||1 ||410 || |
|Confidence ||2 ||1800-2000 ||Yes ||1 ||409 || |
|Command ||2 ||2200-2500 ||Yes ||1 ||386 || |
|Total Activities || || || || ||1552 || |
iLOTUS SRS uses the latest Speech Recognition Technology and Levels 1 to 4 of the Linguaphone curriculum to help students improve their accent and pronunciation.
- The learner listens to Linguaphone and then records his own voice.
- A graph visually represents the learner's speech and compares it with L-21.
- SRS gives marks on 4 key aspects: Pronunciation, Pitch, Timing and Loudness.
- iLotus SRS acts as the "built in Teacher"
- iLotus SRS contains 72 role plays that give the learner conversational practice in "real life situations".
- Written test certification through the Linguaphone Correspondence Course. ( To be purchased separately).
- Oral test certification through iLotus SRS